OnePlus has been one of the best smartphone manufacturers in the market to provide timely updates. It had recently released the Android Q Developer Preview for OnePlus 7 Pro. Now, OnePlus has released a new OxygenOS Open Beta update for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T.
This new update seems to fix and improve several things over the last one rather than adding more and more features – which is good.
The changelog for the current update can be found below:
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Screen Recorder
- Added FPS (Frames per second) option giving you more control over recording effects
- Improved scrolling experience for switching between pages
- Weather cards for multiple cities can now be rearranged or deleted by tapping and holding on them
- Optimized user experience by allowing you to use this app while app permission to access GPS location is disabled
- Improved animation effects when switching between pages
- Improved experience with searching for contacts
- Optimized Quick Responses for declined calls and supported editing Quick Responses
Note that this is an update for the Open Beta build. So, you’ll receive this update on your device if you’re already running on Open Beta. If you’re not running on Open Beta and if you want to give it a try, then you can do it from the link given below. But it might have some bugs and your device might run into issues while using this build. So, install it only if you’re ready for all the risks. I don’t recommend you to install it even though it a public/open beta build.